Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

April 28, 2011

I am joining a new reading challenge!

I am going to join a challenge I came across. To read 100 books this year. I had already planned to read more than that anyway, so I figured why not. :) I think everyone should join in either this one:







or the one on goodreads:



2011 Reading Challenge



2011 Reading Challenge

Amanda has


read 31 books toward her goal of 125 books.


hide










1 comment:

  1. Good for you! You are making incredible progress & seem like you will reach this goal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.