Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

October 19, 2020

October Whiff Box Unboxing



Unboxing my October Scentsy Whiff Box finally. I discuss the scents in it plus the ones I received in my monthly Scentsy Club subscription. I talk about prices, savings, and more. Plus I do a lot of rambling towards the end.

Enjoy!




You can find the scents and products on my website My Tangled Scents

Feel free to comment any questions you may have or contact me through email. 

I am also available through facebook and facebook messenger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.