Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

November 19, 2020

november scentsy club and whiff box

Unboxing my November Scentsy Club and Whiff Box
I apologize for the horrible video. I don't know what is wrong with my audio either. 



   

Welcome to another month of Scentsy goodies. I changed up my monthly shipment so that I may experience some new to me products and fragrances. 

If you would like to check out |My Tangled Scents, it is HERE

If you would like to request a catalog, you can do so HERE

If you would like a sample pack, you can request one HERE

Also, don't forget to join my Facebook group to find out about all the new scents and products that are being released. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.