Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

April 22, 2012

A finish!

Very short post today. Been feeling icky and am going to bed soon. I just wanted to share a few things. I will add pics of everything.

First off, I finished my shawl. I then started a LaLa's Simple Shawl and am almost done with it.

I made a stuffed animal last week and it turned out not so great. I am going to try again. It is cute but has a lot of seaming issues and threads are showing.

I am trying to figure out how to block my shawls. I don't have any pins or mats, so am not sure how to go about it. Maybe Bobby will get me some supplies for my birthday this fall.

Also, I am test knitting something! My first test knit ever. I am going to tell you about it when I have some pics to share. I just got the pattern today and haven't picked out the yarn yet from my stash.

My daughter finally got a fish today. She was promised one at Christmas from one of her uncles and finally got to go pick it out today! She named him Zade.

I got to go see my best friend yesterday and got caught knitting in public. She had to run to a store before I got there, so I waited for her outside her house. Her tenant saw me and freaked out. She posted on Facebook about the crazy person sitting outside her house! My bestie thought that was hilarious.

So that's about it today. I will definitely have a longer post next time I am off to bed now. Until next time my tangled tanglers! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Your Black & White shawl is Gorgeous..Good for you! I want to try crocheting again..Its better then eating.. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.