Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

May 21, 2012

Summer vacation starts today

Well there's not a whole lot to talk about today. Kids are out of school for the summer vacation so I'm sure the crazy starts today. Should be interesting.

Knitting

On the needles
I've been knitting on an Age of Brass and Steam these last few days. Almost have it done. I also am almost done with the Candle Flame. Pics are below. Other than that I haven't been doing much.

                                         


FOs
I finished the test knit hat and cowl set. I like how it turned out. I plan on starting another set soon using this pattern. I may use the same color combo as well. My bestie liked the set I knit and wants a set for herself. I think it would make a good gift for her birthday or maybe Christmas if I can wait that long to give it to her.
                                          

RAKs
I got RAKed again! Isn't that awesome? Received a nice little project bag along with a couple of stitch markers, a couple peppermint tea bags, a pretty appliqué, some floral ribbon, purple buttons, a purple emery board, and some Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme. What a wonderful package to open this morning. Started my day off great!

                                      



In the Garden

Most of my tomato plants that I found in the garden have survived the transplanting. I have about fifteen plants that look pretty healthy. I gave a few away that I hadn't had room for and several that I kept died, but all in all I'm pretty happy with the number I have. I planted some various seeds as well, but so far none have sprouted. I hope some do. I will be a little disappointed if all I get to grow this year are tomatoes.

                                        



Pets

I bought more fish! I couldn't help myself. I had asked Mother for a few dollars to buy some aquarium salt and water treatment and as usual she gave me more than I asked for. So while I was in Evansville at the junk yard getting parts for the car I went by Harps Pets and got what I needed along with two more female Black Mollies and a Banana plant for the aquarium. I think the Mollies frenzied movements stress Zade out a little during feedings, but other than that our sweet Betta seems to accept the new additions to his tank.

So that's about it for today. I am getting very spontaneous with my knitting and not been planning out what I'm going to knit next. So it will be a surprise what I decide to do next! I will keep you all updated as usual on Sundays or Mondays. Until then my tangled tanglers ....

Happy Crafting

Enjoy the pics of my fishes that I threw in here along with a pic of some pretty flowers growing in my yard :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.