Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

June 15, 2012

MMS Tutorial

Sorry I havent updated. I will get on that as soon as life stops throwing punches and everything settles down. The quick and dirty update is this: been knitting some, pics coming soon, been gardening some, maybe some pics coming of that too. No real experiments or finds in the kitchen lately. Been cooking a bunch of the same ole stuff.

Now here is the link to the tutorial I promised. Just copy and paste!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/u7TMDzkuJlk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.