Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

August 23, 2013

Blogger opp: Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 32 GB




One lucky winner will win 
a

Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 32GB
Value $299

Dates: September 2 - 20
US Only

Details

-Free Twitter or Pinterest with announcement 


-Co-host $15
2 Host pages
10 Links on the RC (no google links, if you have G+ on GFC on your blog, we can direct fans to go there and follow you from your blog)

-Extra links $3.00



Please send payment to melisurveys1978@gmail.com as gift




1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love to have Kindle Fire ..I would love to join this but it's for US residents only....huhu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.