Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

August 26, 2013

Share the Memories Freebies Cake boxes

Here are three new My Memories Suite Freebies for you scrapbookers out there. Also, if you don't have the software and you want the My Memories Suite software, you can click my button to the left of my posts and save $10.00 on the software!

Here are three cakeboxes that would make really cute decorations for your next party. Fill them with some treats and they will make great party favors. These are free until September 8th, 2013.





Freebie 1






Freebie 2



Freebie 3

Enjoy the freebies!

Until next time my crafty friends!

Happy Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.