Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

September 5, 2013

download the new Purex Laundry Help App and Enter to Win an iPad Mini US only



Have you heard about the new Purex Laundry Help App? I've been trying it out and I think it is going to really help me out with laundry! I have a couple of favorites out of the things it can do. Want to hear about them? Yes? Good, because I'm going to tell you about them. 


First off I love, love, love the laundry timer. I am one of those people that totally forget that I did a load of laundry until the next day when I'm walking past the washer and smell that sour smell. You know the smell? I hate that smell. It means that I'm going to have to rewash the load I already washed. What a waste of laundry detergent, water, energy, and my time! So, now that I have the app, I should no longer have that problem. 
Well, maybe occasionally, if I forget that I have the app. But I truly doubt I will forget about the app. You know what my other favorite app feature is? The Stain Guide! It can tell you how to get any stain out. Did you accidentally get baby food on your silk blouse? Did you somehow manage to get gasoline on your wool pants? No problem! The Purex Laundry Helper app's Stain Guide can tell you exactly what to do in these situations and more! It'll even tell you how to get baby poop out of your nylons, if that is ever a problem for you! 
It really seems to cover about every kind of stain! I tried many variations and they always had an answer. So that is why this feature is a favorite of mine. 
There are other features to use on this app. There is even a promotions feature so that you can enter Purex sweepstakes and giveaway straight from the app! how great is that. There are features that explain how to iron different articles of clothing, how to read those pesky symbols on your care tags, and even a mix and match game you can play while waiting for your laundry timer to go off!
Have I got your interest? Do you want this free app for yourself? Here are the links to download it on your IOS or your ANDROID

But wait! There's More!
Ha! I've always wanted to say that. It's true though. There is more! To help celebrate the release of the new Purex Laundry Help App, Purex is give you the chance to enter to win an iPad mini! How awesome is that! Just click HERE to enter daily from now to November 5th. Be one of THREE winners! That makes it even better odds that you will win! Good luck! 
Have fun using your new app! 


I am a Purex® Insider and help spread the word about the Purex® family of laundry products. As an Insider, I receive sample product and incentives in exchange for participating in brand related activities.

Don't Forget to Enter the other Purex Insiders Sweepstakes that I have blogged about!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.