Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

November 14, 2013

Letters From Santa Review


I received the opportunity to review the Letters From Santa Deluxe Package from santawillwrite.com recently and was very excited about this. My daughter still loves Santa and I thought that this would be a wonderful treat for her. I was right! When it arrived she was enchanted.  The shiny red envelope had a cute address label addressed to Serenity. The return address was from Santa Clause in the North Pole. There was a stamp in the corner from the North Pole. It was so cute.





She was eager to open it and her eyes shone with excitement. Her smile was ear to ear when she pulled out the contents and started to read. "Mommy, do you think this is really from Santa? It has to be right? He knows what I want for Christmas!" Her words tumbled over themselves as she spoke almost too fast for me to understand her.






I am not sure which she liked better. The letter from Santa, or the letter from Rudolph! She squealed in glee as she read the letter from that red nosed reindeer. Then she saw the best part. She got her very own certificate stating that she is on the 'nice' list. 
    She now has that up on her wall. She is very proud of her certificate.





Also included in her package from Santa was a sticker activity set, some glitter tattoos, and some fairy dust that was sprinkled on the letters.. She got right down to it and made her a cute little scene with the sticker set. She enjoyed the extra little treats and said it was like getting an early present from Santa. That made me smile too.


My Rating:

So I give this package a 5 star rating because it is so cute and it made my daughter so very happy. That is exactly what it is meant to do, and it does it perfectly. I recommend this to anyone that is wanting to give their children that little extra something for Christmas. 

Now a little something for you. Now until December 17th, you can get 25% off by using the code Tangled25 at santawillwrite.com! The packages start shipping out right after Thanksgiving so that the little ones will receive them before Christmas.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.