Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

November 3, 2013

Review: Ageless Derma Clay Masque



I recently received the opportunity to try out Ageless Derma. It is a clay masque that helps to make your skin beautifully smooth and blemish free.

I tried it out on myself and my son tried it as well. I will post the pictures of him, instead of me, because he is more photogenic! We both felt the same way about it, so all opinions are our shared thoughts on it. 


My son suffers from what most teens do, blemishes mostly around his hairline. We thought that the clay mask might help with these, even though it is not a 'zit cream' or the like. It has helped a bit, and the blemishes cleared up faster than normal. I suggested that he use the masque at least once a week to help keep his skin clear. 


A bit about the product. The clay masque is enriched with  natural ingredients that help detoxify and clarify your skin.  Your skin should look clear and glowing after using this product.  This Clay Masque has a unique drawing action that extracts toxins, excess oils and dirt from your pores. 

This masque contains something called allantoin. Allantoin is a special ingredient that is taken from the comfrey root.  It helps to heal inflamed skin as it protects and softens it.  This helps give you a smoother skin that feels nourished.  It helps stimulate new cell growth, refreshes your outer layer of skin and reduces inflammation. You will also enjoy the benefits of Vitamin B5. This helps regenerate skin cells as well as moisturizes the skin.



My Review: 
★★★★★

I wasn't overwhelmed by the smell, which is a big thing with me. It has a natural clay smell to it which is not unpleasant. The color, which to me looks like baby dookie, was slightly off putting at first. I had never used a clay masque before and wasn't sure what to expect. It went on easily and smoothly. It dried quickly while I applied it to my son's face. We awaited the amount of time it says in the instructions and then rinsed it off. It came off easily. I only needed a wash cloth to help along my hair line and the creases by my nose. I was impressed with the ease of using the masque. 

As for how well it works, I haven't used it enough times to say that it has changed my life forever or anything. I do like how my skin feels after using it. It does look clearer and I think it has that glow that skin gets when it is nice and healthy. I recommend this product to anyone that likes a nice, easy skin routine. It works well and takes only a small amount of time. I feel absolutely pampered when I use products like this. I pretend I am at a spa and relax with a book while doing my skin, hair, and nail treatments. I know, it's kinda funny, but I enjoy it.

So, to sum it up. The product works for us as it is supposed to. It is easy to use and takes little time. Both my skin and my son's has benefited from using it. I rate it 5 stars for ease, usefulness, and all around good product. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.