|sample picture courtesy of icaughtsanta.com|
First of all learn about the company! Here is what they say:
Imagine the look of wonder and surprise when a child receives a photo of Santa caught in the act in his or her very own home. iCaughtSanta.com is a unique website that helps visitors create those memorable keepsake photos.
Six years ago I wanted to surprise my kids with a picture of Santa Claus caught in the act in our living room so I created iCaughtSanta.com. Thanks to bloggers like you tens of thousands of visitors all over the world have 'caught' Santa. For this, we want to say "Thank You". To celebrate our 5th year anniversary we'd like to invite you and your readers, friends, etc. to catch Santa for FREE through December 10th.
Keepsake Photo for Children
Do you want Santa by the Christmas tree? Coming down the chimney? Eating milk and cookies? Sleeping on YOUR sofa? Stealing a kiss from Mommy? Anyone can bring back the wonder of Christmas and be a hero to children by catching Santa "in the act."
Unique Christmas Card
Do you send Christmas cards/eCards? Now you can add Santa to make a unique Christmas card. Add him to a family photo or add him and Rudolph on the front lawn in the snow. Be creative and use your imagination. Make it funny or festive!
Now check out one of my pictures :)
|Santa was shocked that I had snuck up on him!|
icaughtsanta.com is a very easy site to use. Here are the very easy steps to make that picture that will delight your child:
- You go to the site
- click on Create a Photo
- upload your picture, place your Santa or Rudolph (or both!)
- enter your email address and first name
- Then you will get to choose which pose you want. There are several to choose from. He can be snoozing on your couch, hanging an ornament on your tree, looked shocked to see you, and many other cute poses. There are a couple with Rudolph as well that you can use.
- After choosing the pose you can chance the zoom on either your picture or the Santa, rotate, flip, change the color and the size and the brightness, all sorts of fun stuff. You can add a frame around the photo also if you want to.
- Then you click Process Image and it will ask you if you want to approve the picture or not. If not then it takes you back to editing it.
- Then you check out. This is where you will put the apply the code I will give you in a bit.
- You can download the picture to your computer from the next screen. You can also get a video of Santa doing different stuff, like dancing or reading his list, with your original photo as the background for a great price. I didn't do that because the presents he showed didn't go with what I was wrapping my gifts in and my daughter is old enough to notice now.
|Santa was trying to escape me by going back up our 'chimney'|
For ease of use: Five Stars
For fun of creating pictures of Santa for your child to be surprised with: Five Stars
For the value of the product: Four Stars
I just don't know if I would pay 9.99 for a digital picture. If it were actually printed out and mailed to me, then I would consider it. I do like how they turned out though. I don't know if I could create a picture like this without the site.
Overall: I'm going to say Five Stars because I just know that my daughter is going to be so excited about these pictures. They will really add to her Christmas fun and happiness.
|now I have proof that he shrinks as he goes up the 'chimney'!|
Now for your code. From now through December 10th you can use the code #SantaShare to get as many pictures as you want for free! Yes, as many as you want, FOR FREE! How awesome is that? For every picture you make on icaughtsanta.com, you just use the code #SantaShare and it will make it free. But hurry, because Dec. 10th is coming up fast!
Enjoy! I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season!