Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

November 14, 2014

Have you heard about Artkive Concierge?


- Do you have boxes of your kids' art creating clutter in your garage or basement? Do you feel guilty when you throw stuff away? Now it's easy to stay organized while getting rid of the mess

- Artkive provides an amazing service for people looking to better organize and store their kids' artwork.

- With Artkive Concierge you just send them all your art and they professionally photograph it and turn it into a beautiful, keepsake book.  




- Artkive books make great gifts. Your kids will love seeing their work "published" and grandparents will love having a book of their grandkids' art.

- Artkive has been featured on The Today Show, in Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP, Real Simple, Daily Candy, and countless other magazines, newspapers and TV news programs. 

- Want to download the Artkive app and do it all yourself?  Install Artkive by clicking here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/artkive-save-kids-art/id549980508?mt=8


Are you looking for the perfect gift for the upcoming holiday season? Want to get something that your child can treasure forever? How about a gift for that grandparent that you never know what to give? Then Artkive might just be the gift you are looking for! 

What better treasure can you imagine than all the wonderful creations your child has gifted you over the years? You only have so much room on that refrigerator! Now you can take these drawings, sketches, coloring pages, and hand tracings and create a beautiful keepsake that you can cherish for years to come. 

Make a book of your children's award certificates and good grades for them to show their children someday. Put together a story created from your child's imaginative drawings to send to the grandparents for them to enjoy. There are so many possibilities with Artkive.

Just click HERE to get started and soon you'll have a beautiful hardcover book of your child's artwork to enjoy for years to come. It's an easy process. They will send you a prepaid shipping label. You send them your artwork, which they professionally photograph and digitize. Then they create a beautiful print book for you to treasure always. You can even have your artwork sent back to you if you wish.

Disclosure: I only post about products or services that are a great fit for my readers and/or my family. While I did not receive compensation for this post, I will receive a percentage of each sale made through my link and I get a discount on a package for myself. I appreciate my readers and would never post about a product or service I would not use for myself or my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.