Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

April 29, 2015

Check out the new HP Envy TouchSmart 15.6" Touch Screen Laptop at Best Buy

Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

One thing you might not know about me is that I love games. I love how they look, I love how they sound, and I love playing them for hours on end. A great story, some fun characters, and a lot of either hack and slash action or puzzle solving and I am hooked. I play on my laptop, on my tablet, on my phone, and on various consoles throughout the house.  I married a man that loves to play games and I have two children that love gaming as well. My son is actually going to school to become a game designer. Needless to say, a laptop that will perform well for gaming is a must in our household. 

Along with movies and books, games are a great way to just relax and escape from reality for awhile. I spend countless hours streaming movies, playing games, or just reading ebooks. I have experienced too many laptops and PCs in my life that were just not up to the job, causing major lagging, poor graphics, or just unable to run the games at all. It is frustrating, to say the least.  So I am excited to see a new laptop come out that looks to be perfect for gaming, as well as my other favorite activities. 


With the new HP Envy TouchSmart 15.6" touch screen laptop, you can easily enjoy all three of my favorite pastimes. With the extreme performance of AMD's most powerful mobile processor delivering the processing power of 10 compute cores (4 CPU + 6 GPU), you will get an exceptional experience with award winning graphics. Then you will be effortlessly streaming, playing, skyping, or whatever else you want to do.

Multitasking is a breeze with the Quick AMD FX series processor in this laptop. Get your project done while streaming the latest episode of your favorite show. Plan your weekly shopping trip while streaming music or watching some YouTube videos. Play a MMORPG while Skyping your best friend. There are many fun ways to multitask throughout the day. What's your favorite way to multitask? Feel free to answer in the comment section below!



 If you are looking to purchase a notebook, the AMD FX Special Edition APU, which introduces AMD's highest performing APUs, exclusive at Best Buy, should be on your got to check it out list. You can order it now online or see it in your nearest Best Buy store. Remember, if you order online then you get Free Shipping on orders $35 and up with Free Store Pickup. It is quick and easy. You can even pick up your order in as little as 45 minutes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.