Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

May 15, 2015

SpongeBob SubPants Adventure

The Pyramids at Moody Gardens

Moody Gardens in Galveston, TX, will be debuting the SpongeBob SubPants Adventure on Saturday, May 23. I am one of the lucky bloggers that have been invited to go and check out the attraction with our families before the opening! I, and my family, are super excited. Keep reading to find out how you can get $5 off the price of a Moody Gardens One-Day Value Pass!

Evening View 

The event corresponds with the vacation that my husband had decided to take in May, so we made the decision to let our daughter miss a couple of days of school so we could all go have some fun together as a family. With my son moving away for college, this could be our last chance for some family fun and togetherness. What better way to spend time together then to explore Moody Gardens!


What is the SpongeBob SubPants Adventure? Well, the SpongeBob SubPants Adventure is a one-of-a-kind interactive experience that allows guests to go on a submarine voyage to explore the world of Bikini Bottom with the help of their captain, Patrick Star. Visitors are able to choose their path through the wild and silly deep-sea adventure and have real-time conversations with Patrick. The attraction takes visitors from digital to real time through exciting 4D sensory elements bringing the adventure to life through scents, like the smell the sunscreen, bubbles they pop above their heads and bouncing beach balls.


This attraction takes excitement to new depths in a non-stop whirlwind of surprises with fun for the whole family to enjoy only at Moody Gardens. Admission is $18.95 for adults and $16.95 for seniors and children. It is also included in a Moody Gardens Value Pass.


Moody Gardens has something for everyone to enjoy. After my daughter and I experience SpongeBob SubPants, we plan to explore more of wonderful attractions offered at Moody Gardens. The Rainforest Pyramid, Aquarium Pyramid, Discovery Museum, MG 3D Theater, 4D Special FX Theater, Colonel Paddlewheel Boat, Palm Beach, Sky Trail® Explorer Ropes Course, Moody Gardens Zip Line, and even a Moody Gardens Golf Course are all waiting to be enjoyed. We will even get to stay in the Moody Gardens Hotel, Spa and Convention Center, which will be a new experience for my children. Normally we don't stay at hotels, so this is exciting for them both. They mostly want to go swimming in the hotel's gorgeous pool.

Moody Gardens Golf Course

Doesn't that all sound super fun and exciting?! We think so. I only get to take one person with me to the actual attraction, so we decided my daughter will go with me, while my husband and son explore some of the other attractions until we are done. Serenity and I will be posting our thoughts and pictures on twitter, instagram, and facebook while we are experiencing all the fun. After I get back home from Galveston I will be posting pictures and a review on the blog to let you all know just how much fun we had.

Saki Monkey from the Rainforest Pyramid

Here is the code for you all to get $5 off the price of a Moody Gardens One-Day Value Pass  MGBLOG14 

Please note that this discount code expires on June 30, 2015, and is limited to up to 6 one-day passes for one transaction.


Disclosure: I, and my immediate family, received free accommodation and tickets for the attractions in order for me to experience and review it. All opinions expressed are my own. 


Penguins from the Aquarium Pyramid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.