Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

June 12, 2020

Started as a Scentsy Consultant today!

As the title states, I have become a Scentsy consultant. I got a sudden urge a couple hours ago, and here we are. We will see how this goes. I've never had much luck at selling things. I love Scentsy though, so I thought I would give it a try.

I use my warmer all day, every day. I love having a pleasant scent throughout the house. It makes me smile when I get home and am greeted by a lovely smell. I like to try different scents, but there are a few that I always go back to. I am partial to lemon verbena. It is such a light and happy scent! I also enjoy bakery scents. Warm apple pie, anyone? How about blueberry cheesecake? There are so many scents to choose from!

If anyone is interested, I have a party going right now. It would be the perfect time to buy a Father's Day gift!



I also have a website . Feel free to go and browse. Maybe you'll find something you like. I didn't even know they offered some of the items that are available!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.