Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

March 26, 2011

A nice pick-me-up

Just a short update today. Both kids have been sick with the stomach flu and I haven't worked much on my stitching or knitting. I received a nice pick-me-up in the mail today though, and wanted to share!

One of the yahoo groups I am in does a fun Bingo game. Whoever wins gets a nice prize from the host of the game and then in turn becomes the host for the next one. So I won the last one which had a bird theme and am now hosting a wolf/fox themed one. Anyway, I got my prize today and wanted to share pics of it. It is a nice kit from Dimensions' The Gold Collection Petites. It is called Chickadees in Spring (goes along with the bird themed Bingo I won) and was designed by Bradley Jackson. I also received a really cute card with it. Here are pics of both!  Until next time my tangled tanglers.... Happy Crafting!


 It says: You deserve a cookie.


 Inside it says: Okay, maybe two. Congrats.
Isn't that the cutest card ever?!


The kit is pretty cute too :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow you got cookies, good for you. Nice kit, so neatly organized as well, yeay will make it easier to stitch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card.
    Love the chickadee kit...very detailed & lovely.
    I did a cats & birds that was detailed too.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.