Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

April 5, 2011

If I only had a brain!

So this is just a quick note to anyone interested. I am an idiot! LOL I get an email message every time someone comments on my blog. I always reply to that message thanking the person, answering questions, or just rambling as I tend to do. Today, I noticed that the address that my response went to is that persons name at no reply something or other. That means no one has gotten the messages I sent them! Right? Dang that was a lot of wasted typing, plus everyone must think I am so rude, not even bothering to thank them. Well here is a super mega THANK YOU to everyone that reads my blog, follows my blog, or comments on my blog. I apologize for being so... well .... me! I do appreciate everyone's comments.

Thanks again and Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. That's actually kinda funny! I hope you haven't wasted months or years typing unread replies! Bummer !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some folks have their comments set up so they will not receive replies from folks that receive email notifications of blog followers. Just check out the email address and it will let you know if the person has it blocked or not. Your blog is looking great and is a fun read too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, unless the commenter has an email addy set up, it goes nowhere. I find it so much easier to respond when they do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.