Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

June 30, 2012

A wedding, a move, a new start

I am so excited. In the month of July I will get married, move from Indiana to Texas, and start a new life with my new husband and our kiddos in a new house in a new town in another state! How awesome is that?!?! We can't wait to get started. Now I just got to get through packing and deciding what to take with us. I look forward to seeing if there are any yarn stores near where I'm moving. Maybe there will be a local knitting group! I apologize for such sporadic updates lately. Bobby was in the hospital for a week and now we have all this happening so quickly! It has been almost way too overwhelming. I've hardly done any knitting these last few weeks. I am almost done with my Uhura and that's all I've been working on. My garden is going good, but I'm sad that I'll be moving before any of the tomatoes ripen. Sigh.

Well that's about all I've got to tell! Until next time my faithful tanglers.....

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.