Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

July 2, 2012

Freebies and a wedding date

The date is set! It's changed multiple times and it is finally set in stone lol. This Thursday! Woohoo I am getting married! Then if all goes well we will be on our way moving to Texas on the fifteenth. My daughter's biodad signed the paper today so that Bobby can adopt her. Things are finally going forward in our lives. We've felt stuck lately. Not anymore :-) now if only my son's biodad would be so kind, but nope. I guess one is better than none. You'd think that if his almost seventeen year old son tells him straight out that this is what he wants, then he would at least consider it. It's going to happen either way, but it woulda been easier on everyone involved to have the paper signed peacefully. Sigh can't win them all without a little effort I guess.

Anyway on to the freebies! Some more MyMemories freebies here. Just copy and paste the link as usual.

http://mymemories.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=2db59f577e9668b002ca5c0af&id=a12b339368&e=e2e2002f16


Happy crafting everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.