Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

July 8, 2012

No wedding gifts?

And here I thought I would get wedding gifts from my ravelry friends! I didn't get even one pattern.

I'm so selfish lol.

I'm really not whining. It's more like passive aggressive hinting around to my friends that know me as anonymous76 on ravelry ;-) I have a wishlist on there.

So as you can tell I Am MARRIED now! I still can't get used to the idea that my last name is now Price! How crazy is that! Also, in just one short week, I will be living in Texas instead of Indiana. What a huge change for me and the kiddos. We are super excited. Maybe there will be new knitting friends for me there! I wonder what kind of job I'll find. That is going to be a big change for me as well. I haven't worked steadily in years.

So my life is changing quickly and I haven't had time to sit down and really knit on anything. I hope that I will find the energy once we are done with the move to pick up some needles and lose myself in a wonderful pattern. I have a few things that I am wanting to cast on. I also would like to get back into my cross stitching. I have so many stitchy UFOs laying around and really need to finish them.

Well that is about it for now. Busy busy busy you know! Until next time my loyal tanglers ... Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your marriage and all the new doors opening for you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.