Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

July 29, 2013

Some FO pics and some MMS freebies

Here are some projects I have finished since moving down here last summer. There would be more but I can not find my photo stream pics. Seems they disappeared on me. Anyway here are a few of my finished projects and a pic of the one I am currently trying to finish. Following those are some links for some more freebies for My Memories Suite. Remember you can get a discount on the My Memories Suite program by clicking the link to the right of my post!






Mitered Square Cowl
still need to weave in ends and block it

Easy as Pie Shawl
still needs blocked

Garter Ridge baby blanket
was a gift for a friend (she loved it!)

don't remember what this one is called. I messed up pretty badly on the edge pattern LOL
still needs blocked

My husband's blanket he wanted for his birthday. It's just squares in squares and is taking forever!



I made a bunch of hats (around twelve) and scarves (four i think) for Christmas last year but cannot find the pics for them. I knitted a couple of small throw rugs which are here in my knitting room with me. All in all I haven't done a whole lot of knitting over the last year since I moved to Texas. It feels like a lot though!

I have several projects on the needles including a couple of pairs of socks, a couple more shawls, and a stuffed animal net/hammock thingie. I also need to start a blanket for my daughter. She picked out the yarn (caron simply soft in neon colors) and we have decided upon a pattern, Now I just need to get started on it. I really wanted to finish my husband/s blanket (full sized for the bed!) before I start on her's (twin sized) but am eager to do something different from his square in square blanket. It's driving me batty. I find myself getting so sleepy while knitting it.

So here are the freebies for My Memories Suite. I have no idea if any of you use them. Just click on the links below the ones you want.


                                                                          freebie 1


                                                                          freebie 2


                                                                          freebie 3



Until next time my faithful tanglers....

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.