Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

July 31, 2013

It's Sweepstakes Time!!!! 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes starts......

Tomorrow!!! Don't forget to come back and click the link I will post tomorrow morning and enter to win the first day's prize of a $300 Shopping Spree!!!

                                                                   



That's right, just come back everyday and click the link I will post. There is a different giveaway every day in the month of August. The prizes include shopping sprees, electronics, appliances, cookware, baby items, even a laptop and a gazebo!!! And Much Much More!!! Wow! I wish I were eligible to win some of these myself. I would love the gazebo for my patio, the Apple iPad mini, or maybe the cookware since mine is about twenty years old! My husband would go crazy for the Xbox One or the PS4. (of course so would I) All the prizes are great and would be welcome!

Anyway, that's just a few of the things that are being given away the month during the Purex 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes. What you need to do is come here every day and click the link I will post. That will take you to the sweepstakes. You must be a fan of Purex on Facebook to be eligible to win any of the prizes from the Purex 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes (I just enjoy saying that, don't you?). Every day will have a new prize to win. I will let you know here what it is in the post and give you the link to click. Also at the end of this post is a nifty calendar letting you know what day has what prizes.

 If you share my link and the sweepstakes on facebook or twitter or other social media, then you can come back here and comment, letting me know you shared my link and with how many people, and then you will be eligible to win a $10 Amazon gift card. For every day that you share my link and comment on my blog that you did so, you will get 1 entry. So if you do so every day you will get 31 entries!  At the end of the sweepstakes I will assign the comments from all 31 days an individual number and use a random number generator to draw the winner so that it will be fair. I will post on my blog the name of the winner on September 1st. As is obvious, your chances of winning the gift card are totally up to how many people share and then comment on my blog posts everyday.

Any questions? Are you excited? You should be! Not only will you get chances to win $10,000 worth of prizes, you'll also be entering to win the gift card, and making me smile everyday by seeing all of you commenting and entering and, well, just doing what I love doing. Which is trying to win amazing prizes!!!

OK I will tone down the excitement level for a moment. If there are any questions, or problems commenting on my posts, please feel free to email me, message me, plurk me, or however you know to get hold of me. If you do not have my email address it is ahume08   (at)  yahoo (dot) com

I am sure you all understand the reason I typed that out weird. Don't want my email to fall into a spam bot hand :)

Now get ready to get out there and win some truly awesome prizes! Remember to check back here every morning for the new post. I will probably be posting it a little after midnight central time every morning just so you know.

Thanks for reading, entering and commenting. I look forward to seeing who wins the gift card on here! Good luck to everyone that enters the Purex 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes!!! Yep that still makes me smile.


                                               




I am a Purex® Insider and help spread the word about the Purex® family of laundry products. As an Insider, I receive sample product and incentives in exchange for participating in brand related activities.
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.