Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

August 1, 2013

Day 1 of the Purex 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes


It's Day 1 of the sweepstakes. The prize today is a $300 shopping spree!  --> ENTER HERE<--
                                                     
Remember if you share my link you can enter to win a ten dollar amazon gift card! Just share my link to the sweepstakes and then come back here to comment on this post telling me that you did. So easy! Remember that you need to be a fan of Purex on Facebook to be eligible to win the sweepstakes. 

Come back everyday and use my link to the sweepstakes, then share it and comment. Everyday that will get you another entry. By the end of the month you will have 31 entries for the gift card here and hopefully some awesome prizes from Purex! 


I want you to know that you do not have to comment here or share my link in order to win the Purex sweepstakes. The comments and shares are only for the gift card entries. Just a fun little extra!

Now let the sweepstakes fun begin!

Good luck.


I am a Purex® Insider and help spread the word about the Purex® family of laundry products. As an Insider, I receive sample product and incentives in exchange for participating in brand related activities.;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.