Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

June 15, 2014

Product Review: Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




Item description:
- Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
- Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
- Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
- Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
- Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser


My Review:


I was hesitant at first, I will admit. I normally will not use a bar soap. I prefer body wash and have used it for years. Then I got the chance to try this soap.

It might look like ordinary soap, but it is so much better. 

I can't believe that something this amazing is just called soap! I love it! The fragrance alone is enough to make me want to use it day after day. I keep this for my face and my rough elbows, because I want it to last as long as possible. It has made a noticeable difference in my elbows and my face is feeling so much more moisturized. I am out in the drying sun often right now and am glad that I have a product that counteracts that dryness so easily.

Look! Barely any roughness left after just a few days of using the bar. 

I normally don't rave on about products that I receive to review quite so much, as I am always afraid people will think I am only doing so because I got it free. That is not the case ever. All my opinions are always 100% my own and totally unbiased. If a product doesn't live up to what it says it will do, then I say so. I love this product and the only con I can see with it is it's price. I do, however, feel that it is worth the price. I may never use any other cleanser or soap on my face again.

It lathers up nicely and smells so good!

The scent is so pretty and clean smelling. It isn't overpowering at all and I feel like I smell pretty after I use it. I know that sounds a little silly and now I am singing the song that popped into my head as soon as I typed it, but it is the truth. My children love the scent as well and I have to be a meanie and not share the soap with them or it would be gone in no time.

I am not sure what else to say about this product. I love it. I will continue to use it. I recommend it to anyone that wants to have soft, lovely smelling skin. I haven't experienced anything less than wonderful with this and would consider purchasing it for my daughter, as she is in love with the fragrance as well. She has lovely, young skin so doesn't particularly need it, but you are never too young to start taking care of your skin!

My Rating? Five stars! 

So do I recommend this product? Definitely. Will I buy it in the future? Most likely. Or maybe my hubby will buy it for me! He likes the scent of it as well.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.