Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

July 17, 2014

Dorm Co Review Preview

I recently had the opportunity to review an item from DormCo.com! Of course I jumped at the chance.

I chose something my daughter will fall in love with. It is a Plush Rug in the color Knockout Pink. Here is a picture from their website with a link:

College Plush Rug Knockout Pink

I will have the review of this up soon. Keep an eye out for it. As usual, I will tell you all about the product along with pictures of it in use. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.