Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

November 18, 2014

@BestBuy has OLED TV just in time for #HintingSeason!

Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.





I can honestly say that I think the LG's OLED TV looks amazing and would look even better in my home. The Infinite Contrast, the 4 Color Pixel technology, and especially it's super thin design all say 'bring me home with you' to me every time I look at it. Looking around I feel that you really can't beat Best Buy’s everyday price of $3499.99 (save $500), which makes it even more compelling.

I watch TV more than most people I know. I will sit and watch seasons of a show, back to back, while knitting or doing housework. I have a TV in almost every room of the house. I am starting to think I really need one of the OLED TVs in my den where I do most of my blogging and crafting. What better gift could my husband possibly give me for this holiday season? It is #HintingSeason, so it is the perfect time for me to direct him towards the OLED TV!





What is OLED TV?
The stunning design of LG OLED TV is only 0.21" thick at its thinnest point. Picture quality is spectacular, with Infinite Contrast that ranges from the most blazing whites to the deepest blacks. And, LG's exclusive 4 Color Pixel technology delivers bright, vibrant colors. Learn more here: LGOLEDatBestbuy.com
Your first kiss. A baby's first steps. The majesty of a desert sunset. Some things in life defy all explanation and must be experienced to be believed. Such is the case with LG's latest display technology. With deeper and richer colors, stunning contrast and ingeniously curved screens, it is unlike any technology you've ever seen, and it delivers a picture that exceeds your wildest imagination.
LG  55EC9300 SKU# 7846019 – OLED TV
·         Infinite contrast ratio and stunning color - delivers more natural, lifelike viewing.
·         4 Color Pixel technology enhances color range and accuracy.
·         Super thin design (consider how to show visually)
·         Find content faster with webOS 


Now is the perfect time to visit Best Buy and have a helpful employee show you all the wonderful features of the LG OLED TV. You won't believe it until you see it!

Do you love twitter parties? Best Buy is hosting an LG OLED Twitter Party on Thursday December 4th at 7PM CST. Feel free to join this party for a chance to receive Best Buy gift cards and other great prizes. Tweet #HintingSeason with your top gifts that you want this Holiday from Best Buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.