Tangle

Tangle: to bring together into a mass of confusedly interlaced or intertwisted threads, strands, or other like parts

November 14, 2020

Scentsy's December Warmer and Scent of the Month

Sharing the new December Scentsy Warmer and Scent of the Month




I absolutely love the new Polar Panorama element warmer. The Artic Kiss scent is also very nice. They both will become available on December 1st. 

Check out My Tangled Scents for many wonderful products. The holiday collection is one of my favorite collections so far. 

Don't forget that the Warmer and Scent of the month are always available at a discount the month they become available. You can find the current one here. 

And last, but not least, be sure to check out the Clearance section for some great deals. There are a lot of wonderful items, including warmers, waxes, and children's products, at discounted prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me. Know that while I might not reply directly to your comment every time, I certainly read it and appreciate it.